- RSS Channel Showcase 5292645
- RSS Channel Showcase 4877556
- RSS Channel Showcase 4782339
- RSS Channel Showcase 7924057
Articles on this Page
- 12/30/16--21:47: _Visiting Boiling Sp...
- 01/24/17--18:23: _Gazebo Rental at th...
- 02/22/17--06:09: _Boiling Springs 201...
- 04/29/17--16:47: _Girl Scouting in Bo...
- 06/09/17--02:33: _The Weather in Boil...
- 07/09/17--09:43: _A Walk Around Boili...
- 07/20/17--10:17: _Welcome to Boiling ...
- 12/30/16--21:47: Visiting Boiling Springs
- 01/24/17--18:23: Gazebo Rental at the Childrens Lake
- 02/22/17--06:09: Boiling Springs 2015 Calendar
- 04/29/17--16:47: Girl Scouting in Boiling Springs, PA
- 06/09/17--02:33: The Weather in Boiling Springs, PA
- 07/09/17--09:43: A Walk Around Boiling Springs
- 07/20/17--10:17: Welcome to Boiling Springs, PA 17007
I got an email from a possible tourist asking about visiting our town in May or June along with a toddler and a fisherman. Here is my reply to her – and I invite you, our community and past Boiling Springs visitors, to add your suggestions to the comments as well! Thanks. May and June […]
How to reserve the Gazebo at the Children’s Lake: This information was sent to us after quite a few inquiries to our website about use of the Gazebo. “Use of the gazebo at Children’s Lake is administered by the National Park Service, but we can take care of the administrative logistics for you. Basically, the process […]
Jorie Hanson, a Boiling Springs native, created a calendar for 2015 to showcase some of the beauty and draw of our awesome small town! This is a beautiful calendar, pick up one today! Jorie’s website – Handsome Red. You can pick up the calendar at these great locations, or you can purchase online!
Donna Werling let us know that Girl Scouting is available in the Boiling Springs Area. Girl Scouting is available in the Boiling Springs area. Interested families can contact us1-800-692-7816. For more information about Girl Scouts in the area please check out our website at http://www.gshpa.org. Girl Scouts builds girls of courage, confidence and character who […]
The weather in Boiling Springs is typical of other locations along the frost line. Average high temp is in July at about 85 degrees. The average low is about 23 degrees in January. If you are looking for the current temp, we have that posted at the top right corner of this page. The lake […]
A Walk Around Boiling Springs – A pamphlet created by the BSCA and Cumberland Valley Visitors Bureau. Below are some screenshots of the pamphlet and here is a link to the pamphlet that you can print out and take along: A Walk Around Boiling Springs
Welcome to the picturesque village of Boiling Springs. Beautiful scenery, fly fishing, the oldest public pool in Cumberland County, quaint Bed & Breakfasts, plus theatre and local events. Founded in 1845*, but settled prior to 1737, Boiling Springs is a village that surrounds the Children’s Lake, right on the Appalachian Trail. The Memorial Clock Tower, erected in […]